Many of Autumn Consulting’s clients rely on their local customer base for the majority of their sales. As their marketing consultants, we understand the importance of effective, local, Search Engine Optimization. SEO is the primary way to promote your visibility to your local audience on the web.
SEO is a process of affecting the visibility of a website through organic searches using search engines like Google. Search engines decide your business’ relevance to your target audience and customer base through effective SEO.
Here are 6 tips for improving your business’ SEO:
- Have a Better Title. Every web page should have a title. Include your brand name and location in the titles for each page.
- Develop Effective Meta Data. Meta data concisely explains the contents of your webpages to search engines. Keep your descriptions concise and use effective keywords.
- Accessible Contact Information. Your contact information (address, email, phone number) should be easy to find. Consider placing it in the footer of all your pages. Also include an embedded map, showing the location of your business, on your Contact Us page.
- Fresh and Relevant Site Content. Mention the location of your business and relevant keywords, where appropriate, in your web content.
- Make use of Local Profiles. These profiles appear when prospects search for your company using a search engine. These profiles have links to your website, referrals, and add context for search engines to utilize. Several examples of local profiles include Google+ Local, Bing Places, and Yahoo Local.
- Share your Customers’ Reviews. Have a presence on review sites such as Yelp and Google +. Consider adding testimonials to your social media sites, local profiles, and website.
Autumn Consulting wants to empower local businesses to engage more customers and qualify more prospects using effective search engine optimization. Our team of trained SEO experts will work to make your business successful with search engines. Contact Autumn Consulting today, learn more about us Autumn Consulting and Nathan Misirian to get started!