Pinterest creates unique opportunities for CEOs interested in growing their business and qualifying prospects through marketing. Combined with a solid web strategy, Pinterest can help up your website’s search marketing and land you new visitors. Here are a few examples of how to step up your Pinterest game and do a better job of engaging current customers and locking in those perusing prospects:
- Pin Creatively. Pinterest allows you to upload photos, images, text and video. Look for ways to integrate each of these mediums into your Pinterest profile to engage your customers and prospects.
- Pin Purposefully. Use visuals clearly and effectively, as in limiting one topic or idea for each pin. This is so that you don’t overwhelm your viewers with image overload. Think less is more.
- Pin Wisely. When choosing images to pin, think about what will visually compliment your website’s content, illustrations and case studies. For example, if your goal is target and engaging customers who mountain bike, pin things that appeal to their lifestyle, including: extreme biking videos with cameras on helmet, clothing and style, places to go, scenic routes, etc. Your options are endless.
- Pin Strategically. Each pin means an added opportunity to attach a caption that helps clarify your message. Think captivating headline. Think short, interesting and to the point. That’s all you need to draw in your target audience. And don’t forget to attach your website URL.
- Pin Contagiously. Incorporating a call to action creates an effective long-tail to your pins. Fortunately, Pinterest provides you a great starter list for getting your message spread out to more prospects. The options you and your viewers can take are:- Create tailored pins
– Like pins that you think are good
– Repin examples that you like
– Comment on pins that you like
– Follow different pinners whose work you enjoy
Let Autumn Consulting help expand your ability to reach your audience in a visual way and captivate the interest of prospects you don’t yet know. Our team of web marketing specialists and social media aficionados are glad to help you navigate your way to a social media marketing Milwaukee plan as well as clarifying messages for your target audience. We are a web marketing agency Milwaukee businesses know well and trust. Contact us today to speak about your eMarketing requests.